Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer --Nicole Webster

New Moon is a great book for teenagers. It is the sequel to Twilight, a story of a young woman named Bella Swan who moves to the little town of Forks to live with her father. Next thing she knows, she falls in love with Edward, who she later finds out is a vampire. In New Moon, Bella starts hanging out with a friend of the family, named Jacob. Jacob is sweet and caring to Bella. Just as Bella gets close to Jacob, he starts pulling away. Is there something about him she should know about? I was pretty mad about half of the book. There is a twist that I did not expect. That really got me into this book. I would definitely advise other teens to read New Moon.

1 comment:

elena key said...

I loved new moon. it was potentially my favorite out of all the twilight books. I love Jacob and definatly after reading New moon became team jacob instead of team edward :) -ELena key