Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Speak by Lauire Halse Anderson Kassandra Turner

I think everybody in this school has read this book except me so i thought i would check it out. I'm very glad I did. This book is the perfect example of your typical high school and high school cliques. From the beginning I knew something happened to Melinda. Not until she totally revealed what had happened did I know exactly what happened. I find myself wanting to jump through the pages to take care of the the "beast" myself for making Melinda so lonely. I finished this book in about 3 days because i couldn't put it down. You will probably find yourself doing the same.

1 comment:

megan ritter said...

Speak is a heart touching book. It really relates to high school life today very well and makes me think twice about how I treat someone.