Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Erin and Amanda's Books of the Week

Every so often, we (Erin and Amanda) will post a list of books we'd recommend or warn against. If one interests you, leave a comment and we'll review it so you don't waste your time reading something have no idea if you'll like or not. Or, if you have any recommendations or warnings for the week, post 'em in the comments!

Disclaimer: These are the opinions of us as individuals, not the official opinion of the SK library or anything like that.

Recommendations:
The Hobbit by JR Tolkien

The Plain Janes by Cecil Castellucci

Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay

Goose Girl by Shannon Hale


Warnings:
Twilight (Series) by Stephanie Meyer

War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
This site is awesome girls! I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say. I'll definitely submit a few reviews as soon as I get the time. Thanks so much for this idea!

-Bethany Langford

Anonymous said...

Hey girls... thanks so much for making this site. I'm very excited to see what you think about some of the books i've read and have yet to read. Please keep it up! I will post some reviews as soon as I have the time!

-Bethany Langford

Salena said...

Hmm...I'm a little surprised about the Twilight Series warning. I've never read it, but I've heard so many good things about it.

-Salena